Monday 2 December 2013

Assorted WW2 British...

Hello everyone,
I have churned out some more British from a variety of manufacturers in recent days. A number of these figures I will probably sell on, along with some other British from my collection. In the case of some minis, I will be waiting for Eureka to re-release the AB 20mm British before I sell off parts of my current collection. I may replace selected plastic figures, some of the Kelly's Heroes figures, TQD with the late style British helmet (not a fan of the look of the "turtle" helmet on some figures), and who knows what else...

Enjoy the pictures:

TQD British

TQD British


Kelly's Heroes MP, Senior Officer & Dispatch Rider

Kelly's Heroes British

Kelly's Heroes British

Battlefield/Blitz Commando carrying ammo

Battlefield/Blitz Commando carrying ammo

Battlefield/Blitz Commando carrying ammo

Group Shot





16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. G'day Al, thanks.
      I think the TQD stuff are really nice sculpts, very lifelike.

      Delete
  2. Lovely!! Great looking Brit's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Rodger, can you tell they're my favourite army? ;)

      Delete
  3. Lovely stuff John. Lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, it certainly helps to have such nicely sculpted figures - easier to paint somehow.

      Delete
  4. Grand work John. I am really jealous of your skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Paul, I greatly admire your skills with making models, kit-bashing, crafty repairs etc., and your ability to get so much done!

      Delete
    2. I put it down to the wife being on different shifts!

      Delete
  5. Really great to see Brits like this. I wouldn't part with them for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahoy there Simon!
      Glad you liked the British.
      Making good progress on your British of an earlier era - only the basing to do now.

      Delete
  6. Lovely looking Brits. I admire your ability to paint the shoulder badges, I'm far too cowardly to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splendid collection sir!
    You like painting Tommies, don't you John? I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thanos.
      Yes, they are my favourites - getting another reference book on the British in WW2 for Christmas :)

      Delete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...